Saturday, August 25, 2012

Cravebox "Dog Lover" Limited Edition box

I have recently stumbled upon another interesting subscription box with lifestyle items, Cravebox.  I have watched some youtube videos and joined the waitlist.  I noticed there are limited edition boxes like the "Summer Beauty," "Back to School," and I put my name in for the drawing of Dog Lover's ($10) for Truffles.  I got "in" for this box and Truffles was SO excited when it arrived!



  • Pet Bowl Mat
  • Pork Chomps Rawhide Bacon flavor 2.4 oz
  •  Pork Chomps Rawhide Peanut Butter flavor 2.82 oz
  • 6" Buffalo Stix
  • Fido's Cookies
  • Fresh Breath Clean Teeth gel 2 oz
  • Merrick's Grain Free Real Chicken and Sweet Potato Recipe 3 oz
  •  Merrick's Grain Free Real Duck and Sweet Potato Recipe 3 oz
  • Merrick's Grain Free Grammy's Pot Pie 13.2
  •  Merrick's "What Dogs Beg For" ascot
  • Coupons and pamphlets with more info on featured products
Check out the future limited boxes here! Limited Edition Craveboxes
  • Coffee Lovers
  • Little Ones
  • New Moms
  • Beautiful By You (art/jewelery)
  • Fall
  • Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment