Tuesday, April 16, 2013

BzzAgent Garnier Fructic Hydra Recharge Campaign!

BzzAgent Garnier Fructic Hydra Recharge Campaign!


BzzKit included provided to me by BzzAgent (Thanks, BzzAgent!):
  • Hydra Recharge Shampoo
  • Hydra Recharge Conditioner
  • Hydra Recharge 3 Minute Mask


The scent of these products are HEAVENLY! Although, it is fruity-- I don't feel it's that artificial scent like Herbal Essences.  It's a VERY enjoyable concoction of Kiwi, Passion Fruit and Goji Berry.  The shampoo has little "superfruit beads" to intensify the hydration and in turn leave silkier, softer, weightless hair.

A close up of the "superfruit" beads!

So far, I am LOVING this set of haircare! Although I think it is more suitable for those hot summer days when my hair has had major sun exposure.  It definitely fits into the line of Garnier Fructis products!
LOVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment