Friday, February 22, 2013

Bzz Agent campaign! Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil Campaign!



I have been getting pretty lucky with BzzAgent campaigns, I'm so grateful!  And I LOVE everything I've been receiving.. This is a miracle dry oil is for your hair,  body AND face!  I love that idea, sort of  like Argan oil but this is instead made of three different oils; olive, avocado and shea. Dry oil doesn't leave much of an oily residue (just a tiny bit), it almost instantly absorbs into your skin and leaves your skin silky.  This fragrance smells pretty good too, very clean and light.  Its a fruity floral type of scent.

Recently my hands have been very VERY dry.  I don't think I've ever actively applied hand cream on but now I try to make more of an effort.  The winter is harsh on my hands and there are now, red, very dry patches that burn when I wash my hands. I'm curious to know if this will work to make it better...


Edit to add --  I have been using this VERY frequently, my bottle is almost empty!  Well, after my shower at the gym, I like to dry my body and spray this ALL over my body.  I proceed to massage it into my skin.  After blow drying my hair, the oil seeps nicely into my skin but any extra residue from over spritzing is wiped down by my towel.  The overly powerful scent subsides, although, I do notice it if I press my nose against my skin.  It's very moisturizing but it does leave my skin dry by the next afternoon.

As for my hair, it is very oily so every time I have spritzed it on, it was only ONE spritz and made my hair oily.

And my face?  Well, it's VERY oily and I am not comfortable using it on my face.

Overall, Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil is only okay.  I probably would not purchase it again but it did open my eyes to using oils as a body moisturizer.  I did LOVE the spray top idea for easy handling especially at the gym.  I wasn't crazy about the scent even though it did subside.



No comments:

Post a Comment