Friday, February 22, 2013

BzzAgent Campaign! Goya!

BzzAgent Campaign! Goya!


I love Goya! I use Adobo in my cooking routine 9/10 times and Goya beans are the ONLY ones I've ever chose.  However, I have never tried the boxed rice before since my sister taught me how to make it authentically.  Either way, I am excited to be part of this campaign!
My BzzKit contained:
(1) BzzGuide
(1) can of Goya black beans
(1) Adobo seasoning
(1) box of Arroz
(8) booklets of coupons for $ off of Goya items (Adobo, beans, boxed rice and olive oil)


View of the rice being made!

Overall, this kit sent was DELICIOUS! I loved the rice and beans ;]  I even added a little adobo to the rice and to the chicken I made.  I didn't take a picture of the results because I was so hungry and I dove right in ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment