Friday, February 22, 2013

BzzAgent Campaign! Schick Hydro Razor!

BzzAgent Campaign! Schick Hydro Razor!


Only sometimes do I shave my body, I usually opt for waxing because it lasts longer.  Nonetheless, I am happy to be a part of this campaign.  My BzzKit contained:
(1) Schick Hydro Razor
(8) coupons for $5 off

What makes this razor different from the others is the Water-Activated Serum infused with marine extracts and shea butter that is activated by water to help prevent razor bumps, cuts and nicks.  There are 5 "Curve Sensing blades" which help protect the skin from irritation and get a close shave.  Although,  I have read reviews where users have frequently got razor burn from this razor.  So I just lathered up extra shaving cream to prevent it from happening.  The kit also comes with an additional head that can be used when you need to replace the used one in a few weeks.  In addition, there is a suction cup holder to keep the razor on your shower wall.


No comments:

Post a Comment