Sunday, November 18, 2012

BzzAgent's Green Mountain Coffee Wellness Collection

Yay! I was invited to another campaign from BzzAgent for the Green Mountain Coffee Wellness Collection with Antioxidant Blend and Focus Blend, both in medium roast.  I drink SO much coffee and will love to see how these compare, considering that they are good-for-you coffee cups! This way, I can load up on my caffeine intake while getting goodness like antioxidants and vitamins at the same time! Sounds greatly innovative to me! I just do not ever want to compromise on the taste of my coffee...



Bzz Kit! Contains:
  • Official BzzGuide
  • (3) 4 pack of Green Mountain Coffee K-cups 

with 2 antioxidants blend and 2 focus blend
  • (5) Coupons for $3.00 off with keycode: GMCBEWELL


Each pack of 4 - (2) antioxidant blend, (2) focus blend
"inspires wellness without compromising on the taste.."
"Wellness Brewed beverages are proof that wellness can be effortless."

a "rich, well-balanced brew with 50mg of L-Theanine in every 8 oz serving.  It's an inspirational blend that zeroes in on the things that matter most."

"Each 8 oz serving of this blend is deeply satisfying and a good source of antioxidant vitamins C & E."

No comments:

Post a Comment