Monday, November 19, 2012

Ren samples!


Ren Clean Skincare was generous enough to send me some samples so I can test out their products!

This is what I received:
  • Active 7 Radiant Eye Gel
  • Invisible Pores Detox Mask
  • T Zone Balancing Day Fluid
  • Mayblossom T Zone Control Cleansing Gel
  • Multi Mineral Pore Minimising Detox Mask
  • Omega 7 Overnight Lipid Renewal Serum
  • (2) Glycolatic Skin Renewal Peel Mask


Review of the Glycolatic Skin Renewal Peel mask:  I used this on a particularly dirty-feeling kind of day.  The consistency is gooey and it has a nice clean, orange-like scent that is pretty relaxing.  It is a light sheer orange but applies clear on my face.  The packet was pretty generous one time use amount.  After applying generously on my face, there was still about a quarter left.  The directions state to apply to face and neck so I used the remaining amount and applied it generously to my neck and jawline for 10 minutes!  There were moments of a slight tingly-ness but nothing alarming.  While washing it off, I felt like a layer of dirty dead cells washed away and my skin is so soft and feels refreshed! Definitely LOVING this mask!

No comments:

Post a Comment