Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Review: Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair cream


Lovin' the smell of this frizz control hair cream! The coconut scent reminds me of summer days ;]  The ends of my hair are pretty split-end like and frizzy... but when I apply a dime sized amount on my hair when it's still damp, it works wonders!  The formula is pretty thick and a little goes a long way.  Most days I don't like to use any type of heated tool on my hair (blow dryer, hair straightener, curling iron, etc) so this cream is a great formula to keep the frizz & fly-aways down!

My prior experience with Not Your Mother's has been sub-par.  I have the "Clean Freak: Refreshing Dry shampoo and the scent is over powering, definitely something I would not purchase again.  Sometimes after I use it, I can still smell the scent lingering in the area that I used it... 45 minutes later!  But this cream has made me curious about the rest of their line.  I am SUPER interested in their "GIRL POWDER: Volumizing Hair powder" and the "Beach Babe: Texturizing Sea Salt Spray"

What do YOU think of the Not Your Mother's line of hair products?  What is your experience?  Any recommendations?


No comments:

Post a Comment