Sunday, November 18, 2012

PopSugar November's Must Have

Pop Sugar's November Must Have!



Gorjana "Parker" Bracelet (valued $55.00): Beautiful leather bracelet with gold links!



I always have my gold bangle on, 100% of the time.  I can never find a bracelet to match and be comfortable with... But this combination is great! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! ;]




La Boite Spice Mixes 



Mor Lip Macarons in French Vanilla (valued $10): inspired by flavors of macarons, this lip balm is amazing! There is just a hint of french vanilla and super moisturizing.. especially since the cold weather is approaching quickly!  The texture is rich and silky.



Yogalosophy DVD (valued $) Yogalosophy? I won't knock it til I try it... I need to learn some new moves too!


Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut mix (valued $9.95): This looks delcious! Although I don't have a doughnut pan, I can make these in cupcake version!

Thank you cards (valued $7.88): contains 6 cards



StyleMint credit (valued $29.99): Thanks to the insider tips on MUT (buy two pieces for the price of one), I used my credit at JewelMint.  I ended up ordering the Modern Love Friendship Bracelets and Tangerine Dream Bracelets (Note: I used a prepaid card because I do not want to sub this type of subscription.  There is a monthly fee of $29.99, unless you skip the month <which I believe you can do for as long as you want.> However, if you forget, they will charge you for the one credit.)

Bracelets I ordered! 

CanvasPOP (valued $30): I thought this concept was pretty cool so I tried it out.  I ordered a great picture  of my nephew as a gift for my sister.  (Full disclosure: I spent additional money to order a 12x18 canvas picture but they had items for $30 - $35 for a rolled up version).  









No comments:

Post a Comment