Thursday, December 6, 2012

Birchbox November 2012

I finally received my Birchbox for the month.  It came pretty late due to Hurricane Sandy and honestly, I think it was extended because they forgot about me.
Overall, this box was good-- I'm just a little bitter about the poor customer service.





Model Co. Fibre Lashxtend Lengthening Mascara The card included a tip to rotate the mascara wand to pick up the fibers.  This was a more "natural" look to my lashes, it did not help legthen my lashes much.  I love that there is a mirror on the mascara tube.


Stila all over shimmer liquid luminizer Loved this item! My favorite in the box! It is really shimmery as a highlighter.



Lulu Organics Lavender and Clary Sage Hair Powder  I have been wanting to try this product out since I really love dry shampoos but I have never used one that was a powder (only used the sprays).  I have really oily hair and I used it on a particularly diry hair day.  It worked pretty good, I would definitely use this in between days of not shampooing my hair.




Jouer mini rollerball Cornucopia I naturally do not gravitate towards floral scents but this fragrance oil was delightful when it soaked into my skin.  The mix of gardenia, jasmine and honeysuckle mixture is lovely and light.

(not pictured)
Lifestyle extra: Soyjoy bar in cranberry I have tried these bars before and did not like them but I wanted to give it another try.  My first experience was right, these are gross.  There are SO many healthy snacks avaiable and these are definitely NOT one of them




No comments:

Post a Comment