Thursday, December 6, 2012

Ipsy November 2012


November 2012 Ipsy Bag!
Ipsy has been running to the front of the line with my subs! This is my third month and every month I have been SUPER satisfied.  Although there are items that I don't use, I know someone else who would! 




Starlet Cosmetics pencil eyeliner in black (full size)


Benefit's They're Real mini mascara (deluxe size)




The Balm Meet Matte eyeshadow in Matt Batali (single eyeshadow pan)


Nailtini nail laquer in Millionarie (full size)


BareMineral Moxie lipgloss in Daredevil (deluxe size)


Although there are quite products that I wouldn't use from this bag, I have FINALLY found my holy grail mascara! I am LOVING Benefit's They're Real mascara and have been twitching to try it! I am SO happy I did! It does Wonders to my short, straight and hard to curl lashes. The formula lasts HOURS and my lashes stay curled! Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment