Monday, December 10, 2012

December 2012 Birchbox

What a surprise that my Birchbox came early this month! After a few months of it being delayed, I was pleasantly surprised to receive it today.




Paperwork: 
$50 code to Rent the Runway
Gift tag
Monthly Info card


Kerastase Resistance Ciment Thermique - Protect



Juice Beauty Stem Cellular CC Cream in warm glow


Nicole by Nicole Richie perfume
I LOVE Nicole Richie since her young socialite days. My sister and I met her once in Times Square Virgin Megastores a few years ago.  She autographed her novel, The Truth about Diamonds.
The scent of this perfume is amber-vanilla but it wasn't a lasting scent, very subtle.  Usually I hate perfume fragrances sent to me because I am very VERY particular to scents but this one was enjoyable although it didn't last too long.




theBalm cosmetics Mary-Lou Manizer
How cute is this sample! I love theBalm cosmetics and this highlighter/eyeshadow all-in-one is delightful! Super sparkley and multi-purpose is convenient in size!







Lifestyle Extra - Emily's chocolates - Dark chocolate peppermind holiday fortunes

Overall, this box is okay.  I love to try new innovative products like the CC cream and I am loving this tiny theBalm product!  I will de




No comments:

Post a Comment