Thursday, December 6, 2012

November's Natural Beauty Box


November 2012 The Natural Beauty Box!

I signed up for 6 month subscription to this because my sister and I both LOVE using all natural products.  Sometimes it is difficult (and expensive!) to switch over to all beauty products to be all natural but this is a great start to find great items!

This month was pretty great! Lots of products that I will use



Fruit ion Blue Raspberry Lip yum (full size)


Temptations Bath n Body DeLuv Cupcake Soap


L'sensuelle Natural Aphrodisiac Solid Perfume (full size) Essential oils of ylang ylang, rose, sandalwood, amber and frankincense. I do not prefer scents of rose or any floral type scents.


Dr Emerald Golden Berries Extra Moisturizing Facial Cream


Fruit ion Papaya and Orange split end saver (.05 oz) This smells delicious! I almost want to eat it!  I used it on my ends and it looks like it works! I am in desperate need of a haircut, I'm probably 6 months overdue so my ends are horrid!  This product smells and works great.


Native Touch Rooting Bear rub

Delizioso Cream Stick Eyeshadow in Clover


Delizioso Sour Cherry Whip Lip Scrub I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!  I hate how sometimes when I use a chapstick, my lips are still chapped and visible when wearing lipstains. It's so gross!  But this lip scrub really takes off the excess and smells delicious at the same time.  The little exfoliators are apricot seeds! 





Queen Oompabulous Glam Dust eye Shadow in fairy wings and fallen star How pretty! At first, I was a little displeased this product came in ziploc bags.  It seems very messy and hard to use but realistically, a little goes a long long way!  The camera would never capture the beauty of the sparkly shimmer!  


The Natural Beauty Box is expanding to another subscription box called The Gourmet Candy Bag for $12/month for luxury and natural candy.  This month they included a organic fair trade 41% milk chocolate with a hint of hazelnut.  

No comments:

Post a Comment