Friday, October 26, 2012

BzzAgent Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Kit!



I was offered another BzzAgent campaign for Burt's Bees Intense Hydration!  I am super excited for this! The card suits how I felt when I opened the box.. "Woo-hoo It's Here!"


Awesome kit! Included:
  • Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser (6 oz)
  • Intense Hydration Cream Treatment Mask (4 oz)
  • Intense Hydration Night Cream (1.8 oz)
  • (5) Intense Hydration Day Cream (0.15 oz)
  • (5) Intense Hydration Night Cream (0.15 oz)
  • BzzAgent Burt's Bees handbook
  • BzzAgent card



Full size items!

All the items in the Intense Hydration line are made with Clary Sage.  It "survices and thrives in spite of its harsh surroundings, thanks to the plant's fierce will and exceptional ability to adapt and retain moisture" with Probiotic Technology.  Burt's Bees line is 99.0% natural and cruelty free and I love that about them.  There is a strong, clean scent to this line but it smells pretty good to me and hasn't bothered me thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment