Thursday, October 11, 2012

BzzAgent Glade Expressions campaign!

Glade BzzAgent campaign!


BzzAgent has sent me coupons for one of their BIGGEST campaigns yet! Glade's NEW room fragrance and  oil diffuser!  The coupon book included:
  • One FREE Glade fragrance mist starter kit
  • One FREE Glade oil diffuser oil starter kit
  • (10) Coupons for $2 off Glade Expressions fragrance mist starter kit
  • (10) Coupons for $4 off Glade Expressions oil diffuser oil starter kit
I have only been able to find the fragrance mist starter kits so far and only in scents: cotton & italian mandarin and pineapple & mangosteen.  I am not too crazy about the Cotton and italian mandarin scent but definitely a thumbs up to the pineapple and mangosteen!  It works like a spray and the scent lingers throughout my entire floor!  I love that it is not overwhelming and lasts about 20 minutes or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment