Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Natural Beauty Box October 2012

I signed up for the Natural Beauty Box for October.  I love the all natural products and special organic companies.
Cute. Love the bow.



Ariona Healing Balm I used this item on some dry patches on my arm.  I had to use my nail to scrap off a little to use because the consistency is hard but it worked like a charm! The itches on my arms disappeared in a day or two.  


Wine Bath Salts Wine Delights







Accidental Herbal cinnamon and Honey Lip Jam AMAZING! It's made of ingredients that you actually understand, instead of chemicals and preservatives in most beauty/skincare products,  Sweet almond oil, organic honey, unrefined cocoa butter, beeswax, vitamin c and cinnamon essential oil.  "Jam" is definitely a great way to describe the consistency of it, its know your traditional lip balm.  And the taste is delicious! 

Pumpkin Soap Scrub Smells amazing! I honestly don't think I'm gonna use it, instead to keep to smell and use as like an aromatherapy scent. 

Delizioso skincare in Green tea facial cream with SPF 30 
.


St John's Wort Oil  This product surprised me the most.  It has such amazing uses.  Made from a wildflower/wort herb
  • Known as an anti-depressant 
  • Used for anti-flammatory, great from sunburn (apply after refrigerated)
  •  Apply as relief for bruises
  • Apply as remedy for cold sores
  • Helps relief for premenstrual symptoms
  • Used as anti-bacterial to help heal open wounds, skin inflammatory 
  • Prevents infection
  • Helps relief for aches, pains, arthritis
This is a GREAT product to add and I love that it is all natural! There isn't really a scent to it, maybe a slight slight scent of an herb.

Not pictured:
Burst cream in Blueberry
Burst body wash in strawberry kiwi
Petal Organics Firming Body cream

1 comment:

  1. Very interested to see what else you got in your october bag! I didn't sign up for it this month, but still very curious on what everyone else got.

    ReplyDelete