Friday, October 19, 2012

Mail Call! Week of 10/15-10/19

I received samples this week from:

Malin + Goetz :  I requested some samples after hearing about this company through Birchbox.  I love the personal touch of a little note!  They gave me samples of vitamin e moisturizer, cilantro hair conditioner, grapefruit face cleanser and gentle neroli shampoo.


I requested Jouer samples back in JULY and they never reached me.. until NOW.  The envelope was post marked on August 30 but here they are in October!  Crazy USPS!  Anyway, I got two lip gloss samples in mirange and peony, a sample of their lip enhancer conditioning lip treatment, and 2 packets of the luminizing moisture tint in glow and bronze.


Finally, I received this sample of living proof prime style extender from their giveaway on facebook.  

No comments:

Post a Comment