Monday, October 15, 2012

October 2012 "goop" Birchbox

This month's Birchbox was a themed "GOOP" box that subscribers could opt-in to.  This was the first time I have had a choice and I liked having options.  Unfortunately, my pick was disappointing.  


Essie in Carry on Dark Purple 

Joanna Vargas Daily Serum

Marie Veronique Organics Body Oil

Sprout Cocoa Lip Balm

Luna bar Lemon Zest

I'm not really interested in any of these items so I wasn't tickled by this box.  What did you get in your box this month? Birchbox has become overtly underwhelming, I'd like the idea of introducing me to new brands and great products.  I have received great items in the past but I was bored of this one.  I think I'm easily pleased but you have not been pleasing me, Birchbox.  I will be considering in the very near future to cancel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment