Friday, October 19, 2012

influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012: First Impressions

I am SO excited to be a part of the Influenster's Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012!  This is my first box and here's what was inside!

First Impressions!





Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter kit

I've always had a hard time putting on faux lashes. But the starter kit includes an applicator, pink plastic tweezer-like tool to help apply the lashes.  Also included is a clear adhesive and in my experience, I don't prefer this type of glue because it takes forever to take off... and rips my eyelashes out in the process...


Cider Lane mini candle with a B&BW coupon

This candle smells SO delicious! It's a mix of pumpkin and apple spice scent.  I love the smell and it's perfect for fall! especially since the transition from summer to autumn is harsh.  Also, a coupon was included for $10 3-wick candles at Bath and Body Works. These are my favorite candles so I'll definitely take advantage of this offer.


Eboost Daily Health Boost in orange

An all-natural dietary supplement that will boost "your mind, focus and immunity".  Some days I feel like I really need a pick-me-up.  I'm open to testing this out and hope for the best!


Goody Spin Pin

I've seen this around before but have not tried it.  I'm hoping it'll keep my stubborn hair in a great looking updo!


NYC IndividualEyes Custom Compact

I've never used anything by this brand before but I've seen it around in drugstores.  The colors are not something that I would choose myself.  I prefer natural colored shadows but I'm always open to testing items out!


Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves frizz control hair cream

I've only used Not Your Mother's dry shampoo before and I was really disappointed.  The smell was so strong that it still smelled like this artificial baby powder scent in the area that I sprayed, 5 hours later... However, this item is a coconut scent and smells great! My hair is frizzy when it's humid and since it's been such crappy weather, I'm excited to try this out!

Overall, this is a GREAT box and I'm so grateful to be a part of it!
Reviews will follow ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment