Sunday, October 14, 2012

influenster!

Influenster is a program for reviewing products (for free!) and sharing opinions! I love that there are wonderful programs like this because consumer opinions is what counts!  I like the idea that my opinion matters and we can help improve products by telling companies what we truly think of their items.  I think, in order to join now, referrals are needed so if you're interested, let me know!  I also think they have "re-vamped" their site and made it fancier.  The concept is still the same but there are more chances to earn badges and review items on the site.  I just got accepted into a Beauty Blogger VoxBox, my FIRST box! I'm so excited to see what it has in store for me!  Anyway, check it out!  It can only be great!

influenster!

No comments:

Post a Comment